Our entity is charged with acting as the exclusive US importer.
The core mission of the company is to enhance and develop through mostly French wine portfolio.
We accomplish this by expanding our distribution, strengthening relationships with distributors and focus on well-executed marketing plans.
As a brand ambassador and guarantor of commercial development and profitability, you will pay particular attention to management of all human, technical and financial resources. You will be involved in customer and partner relations and oversee image development of properties at the highest possible level.
Vos missions principales
• Collaborate with CEO to oversee the implementation and execution of sales and marketing plans and pricing.
• Team management and supervision
• Increase sales, and distribution in the assigned territory.
• Manage multiple channels. Establish selling strategies with distributors keeping in line with company’s operations. This includes annual market plan development and execution, volume and execution of benchmarking reviews, pricing and margin control and related issues.
• Maintain and develop key accounts. This includes regular sales calls to major trade customers, retailers, and restaurateurs with and without the distributor’s sales representative
• Work directly with the distributor’s sales and marketing teams to help develop the company’s market penetration.
• Build relationships with both local buyers and distributor sales representatives
• Training of sales personnel
• Create and attend all necessary general sales meeting presentations and relevant tradeshows, as well as consumer facing activities and brand activation events (e.g. wine tastings and dinners)
• Follow guidelines and use tools developed by the company to achieve common goals.
• Report to the CEO in all matters of importance.
• Exceptional fluency in English with an excellent knowledge of European culture. Must be able to integrate seamlessly with a multicultural team.
• 10+ years’ experience in management in strategic marketing for the wine and spirit industry.
• College graduate with an international profile. A specialization in wine & spirit business management is required.
• Solid managerial and development skills
• Strong experience with on/off-premise sales
• Proven competency in distributor management and business development
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Outstanding time management, leadership and organizational skills.
• Excellent executive presence, communication (both oral and written).
• Exceptional faculty for sales.
• Enthusiastic and motivated self-starter who can work with a team as well as independently.
• Able to travel regularly
• Experience in retail, e-commerce is a plus.
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
• Budget and financially focused mindset
To be defined according to the profile
Candidatures : Envoyer CV avec photo et lettre de motivation précisant vos prétentions salariales sous réf. VR2108, en ligne sur www.vineajobs.com ou par mail à email@example.com.