Gérard Bertrand, prestigious international wine Brand, owner of 15 wine estates in the Languedoc, South of France, is recruiting an Area Sales Manager based in England to develop its business in the UK.
- Define objectives and strategy with the Export Director
- Develop sales with our existing partners, on and off-trade
- Identify business opportunities through new prospects
- Ensure cooperation through contractual agreement and volume targets
- Maintain relationships with partners through regular visits, participation in commercial operations, training support, perception of their needs, price negotiations
- Recommend new opportunities and service improvements
- Control pricing guidance and trade operation implementation
- Participate in trade shows and press relations
Business Graduate, with at least 5 years sales experience in the UK wine and spirits industry.
Passionate about French wine, you have an excellent knowledge of the UK wine industry, and entertain particularly good relations with the main chain buyers.
Proven track record of winning new business in top accounts.
Strong negotiation skills and extremely detail oriented.
Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Ability to deliver a strong presentation in an entertaining and educational manner.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain focus on key initiatives.
Strong analytical skills, with aptitude for numbers and spreadsheets.
Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Maintains a safe driving record and reliable transportation.
Ability to work independently.
Knowledge of French appreciated.
Full-time Home-Office position in the UK.
To be negotiated.
Please send your resume and cover letter with salary expectations to: email@example.com