Successful Montpellier-based company which has been selling a selection of the finest Languedoc wines worldwide for the past 30 years, is recruiting a USA Sales Manager.
Reporting to the Director, you will be in charge of Northern American sales, and based on site. With great autonomy, you will create a network and manage a clientele of importers, wholesalers and retailers.
Vos missions principales
- With the Director, you will define a sales strategy and objectives.
- You will develop this new market with a strong field presence.
- You will be accountable for the whole sales cycle, from negotiation to payment.
- You will report on actions and results.
- You will monitor the evolution of demand, market trends and conduct competitive benchmarking.
- You will attend trade shows.
Bachelor in Commerce or equivalent, you have a proven successful experience of minimum 4 years exporting wine to the USA and know the market well.
You have good knowledge of wine and tasting abilities.
Autonomy, organization, steadfast motivation and commercial implication, rigorous follow-up of the targets will be necessary for the success of this mission.
Fluent English mandatory! You either live or plan to live in the USA.
Fixed salary (negociable depending on profile and experience) + commission.
Send resume and cover letter with salary expectations under reference VR1844, online at www.vineajobs.com or by email at email@example.com.